new silver look
I felt that a change was needed for the look of my site so I decided to go with a gray theme that has a silver-ish look to it.
If you're using Firefox you will see nice roundy borders on the boxes. If using IE you will see regular square corners.
I have stuck to using larger fonts because I can read them better. And I've also stuck to making everything but the main content not white. For those that use computers a lot, sites that have all-white backgrounds burn your eyes after a while.
Yes I'm using HTML tables because of - you guessed it - IE 7. Whenever I try to do an all-CSS layout IE 7 is guaranteed to screw it up and not look correct. I don't have this problem with tables, so.. tables it is. 🙂
This is also once of those "less is more" designs. I dig it; it works.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984