new silver look
I felt that a change was needed for the look of my site so I decided to go with a gray theme that has a silver-ish look to it.
If you're using Firefox you will see nice roundy borders on the boxes. If using IE you will see regular square corners.
I have stuck to using larger fonts because I can read them better. And I've also stuck to making everything but the main content not white. For those that use computers a lot, sites that have all-white backgrounds burn your eyes after a while.
Yes I'm using HTML tables because of - you guessed it - IE 7. Whenever I try to do an all-CSS layout IE 7 is guaranteed to screw it up and not look correct. I don't have this problem with tables, so.. tables it is. 🙂
This is also once of those "less is more" designs. I dig it; it works.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?