new silver look
I felt that a change was needed for the look of my site so I decided to go with a gray theme that has a silver-ish look to it.
If you're using Firefox you will see nice roundy borders on the boxes. If using IE you will see regular square corners.
I have stuck to using larger fonts because I can read them better. And I've also stuck to making everything but the main content not white. For those that use computers a lot, sites that have all-white backgrounds burn your eyes after a while.
Yes I'm using HTML tables because of - you guessed it - IE 7. Whenever I try to do an all-CSS layout IE 7 is guaranteed to screw it up and not look correct. I don't have this problem with tables, so.. tables it is. 🙂
This is also once of those "less is more" designs. I dig it; it works.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see