New Song: Face
If the above player doesn't work for you, go here.
I used the Jazzmaster on this one, and specifically concentrated on a raw Plexi-like sound.
The delay I used was actually a post-effect via the Zoom R8 where I purposely panned the first guitar hard left, added in delay to match the metronome speed and had it "slap back" to the right with just a single repeat. You can do this live-to-board, but it requires a delay pedal with stereo output and to record on two tracks at once (one for left, one for right.) With the R8, since I did it with a post-effect, only 1 track was required.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?