New Song: Face
If the above player doesn't work for you, go here.
I used the Jazzmaster on this one, and specifically concentrated on a raw Plexi-like sound.
The delay I used was actually a post-effect via the Zoom R8 where I purposely panned the first guitar hard left, added in delay to match the metronome speed and had it "slap back" to the right with just a single repeat. You can do this live-to-board, but it requires a delay pedal with stereo output and to record on two tracks at once (one for left, one for right.) With the R8, since I did it with a post-effect, only 1 track was required.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing