New Song: Face
If the above player doesn't work for you, go here.
I used the Jazzmaster on this one, and specifically concentrated on a raw Plexi-like sound.
The delay I used was actually a post-effect via the Zoom R8 where I purposely panned the first guitar hard left, added in delay to match the metronome speed and had it "slap back" to the right with just a single repeat. You can do this live-to-board, but it requires a delay pedal with stereo output and to record on two tracks at once (one for left, one for right.) With the R8, since I did it with a post-effect, only 1 track was required.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone