Newest dumb product - Gillette Fusion
Quick quiz to every guy who has to shave his face:
Q: How many blades do you need on a razor to shave your face?
Q: How many batteries does your razor need to shave your face?
Q: How much should each razor you buy cost?
A: Way less than Gillette's newest crappy razor.
This product is dumb for one reason: Five blades. Yeah. Five. Evidently anything less than five just won't do.
This is a ridiculous product marketed towards the 18-27 market. Why it is ridiculous?
No one cares whether a razor looks "cool" or not. This thing spends its life in the bathroom, for Pete's sakes.
That whole "less irritation" b.s. can be easily remedied by using a good shaving cream or gel (like Edge gel which works quite well).
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing