Newest dumb product - Gillette Fusion
Quick quiz to every guy who has to shave his face:
Q: How many blades do you need on a razor to shave your face?
Q: How many batteries does your razor need to shave your face?
Q: How much should each razor you buy cost?
A: Way less than Gillette's newest crappy razor.
This product is dumb for one reason: Five blades. Yeah. Five. Evidently anything less than five just won't do.
This is a ridiculous product marketed towards the 18-27 market. Why it is ridiculous?
No one cares whether a razor looks "cool" or not. This thing spends its life in the bathroom, for Pete's sakes.
That whole "less irritation" b.s. can be easily remedied by using a good shaving cream or gel (like Edge gel which works quite well).
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?