Newest dumb product - Gillette Fusion
Quick quiz to every guy who has to shave his face:
Q: How many blades do you need on a razor to shave your face?
Q: How many batteries does your razor need to shave your face?
Q: How much should each razor you buy cost?
A: Way less than Gillette's newest crappy razor.
This product is dumb for one reason: Five blades. Yeah. Five. Evidently anything less than five just won't do.
This is a ridiculous product marketed towards the 18-27 market. Why it is ridiculous?
No one cares whether a razor looks "cool" or not. This thing spends its life in the bathroom, for Pete's sakes.
That whole "less irritation" b.s. can be easily remedied by using a good shaving cream or gel (like Edge gel which works quite well).
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see