NFL says "screw you" to MTV
Guess that little boobie-popper at the Music Television produced Super Bowl halftime show really ticked off the National Football League.
"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show" - NFL
"They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime." - NFL
Bad call, MTV. Really bad call. You just basically screwed yourself out of ever being on the biggest broadcast that happens every year ever again.
Guess that MTV forgot that a Super Bowl audience is much different than a typical MTV audience.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar