NFL says "screw you" to MTV
Guess that little boobie-popper at the Music Television produced Super Bowl halftime show really pissed off the National Football League.
"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show" - NFL
"They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime." - NFL
Bad call, MTV. Really bad call. You just basically screwed yourself out of ever being on the biggest broadcast that happens every year ever again.
Guess that MTV forgot that a Super Bowl audience is much different than a typical MTV audience.
More articles to check out
- Black Friday electric guitars for 2020
- This is the best Pacifica guitar
- For the guy who can't decide between a Strat and a Tele - Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
- How does a compass work on a smartphone?
- Help with guitar setup (it's more than just adjustments)
- Has tulip mania happened with guitars?
- Why are so many guitar necks thin?
- Nickel plated vs pure nickel guitar strings
- Three things I've learned from driving around DFW
- Living with no tremolo