NFL says "screw you" to MTV
Guess that little boobie-popper at the Music Television produced Super Bowl halftime show really ticked off the National Football League.
"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show" - NFL
"They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime." - NFL
Bad call, MTV. Really bad call. You just basically screwed yourself out of ever being on the biggest broadcast that happens every year ever again.
Guess that MTV forgot that a Super Bowl audience is much different than a typical MTV audience.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984