NFL says "screw you" to MTV
Guess that little boobie-popper at the Music Television produced Super Bowl halftime show really pissed off the National Football League.
"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show" - NFL
"They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime." - NFL
Bad call, MTV. Really bad call. You just basically screwed yourself out of ever being on the biggest broadcast that happens every year ever again.
Guess that MTV forgot that a Super Bowl audience is much different than a typical MTV audience.
More articles to check out
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore