NFL says "screw you" to MTV
Guess that little boobie-popper at the Music Television produced Super Bowl halftime show really ticked off the National Football League.
"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show" - NFL
"They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime." - NFL
Bad call, MTV. Really bad call. You just basically screwed yourself out of ever being on the biggest broadcast that happens every year ever again.
Guess that MTV forgot that a Super Bowl audience is much different than a typical MTV audience.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?