Nice knowing you as you once were, Reddit
You know how I keep saying that YouTube has the absolute worst community on the Internet?
Did you know it's so hated that there are actually people warning others not to post shout-outs to Reddit from YouTube (PDF) so that it won't infect Reddit with YouTube's stupid?
There is no community on the Internet that does not hate, and I mean hate YouTube with a passion, and Reddit is only one of a very, very long list of community sites/forums that wish YouTube would die and stay dead.
Unfortunately for Reddit, the glory days of it being a good community may be fast coming to an end, because YouTube is becoming increasingly aware they exist. As such, it won't be long before Reddit is permanently infected with YouTube's stupid.
I give it a few months before you start seeing a bunch of "YouTubers" completely destroying Reddit. The snowball is already in effect, and it's gaining in size.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?