On the drive home there were fireworks all the way down I-75, to I-275 and into Tampa. There are tons of people on Busch Blvd. lined up to watch all the locals fire off their best. Even as I write this there are fireworks going off right outside my apartment.
I didn't miss them after all. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp