On the drive home there were fireworks all the way down I-75, to I-275 and into Tampa. There are tons of people on Busch Blvd. lined up to watch all the locals fire off their best. Even as I write this there are fireworks going off right outside my apartment.
I didn't miss them after all. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar