no mop chop
I was with Pop today in Crystal River (that's a town in Florida) visiting some hobby shops because he likes his trains. All of them sucked. They had little to no inventory and the owners weren't helpful at all.
During the time I was driving around I figured I'd stop at a local barber shop and get a haircut.
Of all the shops I visited, not a single one accepts credit cards.
How is it possible to operate a business with a storefront in 2006 and not accept credit? Are these business owners still living in 1982?
Anyone who says "It's too expensive to accept credit" is full of crap, because I am a merchant myself and know exactly how much it costs. It does not send anyone to the poorhouse (unless you don't make any money).
Anyway.. I'll either get the mop chopped at Wal-Mart in Inverness or at SuperCuts in Temple Terrace. At least I know those two accept plastic without issue.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed