no mop chop
I was with Pop today in Crystal River (that's a town in Florida) visiting some hobby shops because he likes his trains. All of them sucked. They had little to no inventory and the owners weren't helpful at all.
During the time I was driving around I figured I'd stop at a local barber shop and get a haircut.
Of all the shops I visited, not a single one accepts credit cards.
How is it possible to operate a business with a storefront in 2006 and not accept credit? Are these business owners still living in 1982?
Anyone who says "It's too expensive to accept credit" is full of crap, because I am a merchant myself and know exactly how much it costs. It does not send anyone to the poorhouse (unless you don't make any money).
Anyway.. I'll either get the mop chopped at Wal-Mart in Inverness or at SuperCuts in Temple Terrace. At least I know those two accept plastic without issue.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)