no more green dragon books
I headed into Ybor City today so I could pick up some incense sticks at Green Dragon Books.
The store is gone. 🙁
It was literally the only place I knew where I could get sticks. The only memory of the place is the photos I took inside last year.
The closest Wicks'n'Sticks is an hour away in New Port Richey; way too far just to get something that costs under 10 bucks.
Bleah, I say. Bleah.
Where do I go to get sticks now?
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone