no more green dragon books
I headed into Ybor City today so I could pick up some incense sticks at Green Dragon Books.
The store is gone. 🙁
It was literally the only place I knew where I could get sticks. The only memory of the place is the photos I took inside last year.
The closest Wicks'n'Sticks is an hour away in New Port Richey; way too far just to get something that costs under 10 bucks.
Bleah, I say. Bleah.
Where do I go to get sticks now?
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984