No new job :-(
Today I experienced what had to be the shortest meeting of my life today. This was concerning that web solutions job I was talking about earlier. In short: I was told I didn't get the job in a meeting that lasted 2 minutes. Very upsetting, I thought for sure I had a shot at getting it.
So.. it leaves me to think that maybe I wasn't meant to get this job. Maybe I was meant to do something else. Whatever it is, I hope it happens soon, and I hope that all will be well, because right now I feel horrible.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see