No new job :-(
Today I experienced what had to be the shortest meeting of my life today. This was concerning that web solutions job I was talking about earlier. In short: I was told I didn't get the job in a meeting that lasted 2 minutes. Very upsetting, I thought for sure I had a shot at getting it.
So.. it leaves me to think that maybe I wasn't meant to get this job. Maybe I was meant to do something else. Whatever it is, I hope it happens soon, and I hope that all will be well, because right now I feel horrible.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984