no new pics?
Q: Why don't I have a ton of new pics here?
A: A few reasons.
1. The majority of state parks in Florida charge admission. That sucks. From $3.00 up. No cheaper.
2. It rained today.
3. Florida has a different definition of "park" compared to where I used to live in Connecticut. In CT, all official state parks have dirt, trees and trails. In FL, it can mean something as stupid as "community pool with a lake next to it". Ugh. What this means is that you have to do a lil' reading before heading out to make sure you can actually, you know, see stuff.
So anyway.. it looks like the next time I venture out to do this I'll have to shell out a few bucks. Not a big deal I guess, but in a sense it is because in CT I had access to a bunch of state parks for free. Then again the cost of living up there was 15% higher. So I guess the three bucks won't be that much of a stretch. 😉
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches