no new pics?
Q: Why don't I have a ton of new pics here?
A: A few reasons.
1. The majority of state parks in Florida charge admission. That sucks. From $3.00 up. No cheaper.
2. It rained today.
3. Florida has a different definition of "park" compared to where I used to live in Connecticut. In CT, all official state parks have dirt, trees and trails. In FL, it can mean something as stupid as "community pool with a lake next to it". Ugh. What this means is that you have to do a lil' reading before heading out to make sure you can actually, you know, see stuff.
So anyway.. it looks like the next time I venture out to do this I'll have to shell out a few bucks. Not a big deal I guess, but in a sense it is because in CT I had access to a bunch of state parks for free. Then again the cost of living up there was 15% higher. So I guess the three bucks won't be that much of a stretch. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago