no new pics?
Q: Why don't I have a ton of new pics here?
A: A few reasons.
1. The majority of state parks in Florida charge admission. That sucks. From $3.00 up. No cheaper.
2. It rained today.
3. Florida has a different definition of "park" compared to where I used to live in Connecticut. In CT, all official state parks have dirt, trees and trails. In FL, it can mean something as stupid as "community pool with a lake next to it". Ugh. What this means is that you have to do a lil' reading before heading out to make sure you can actually, you know, see stuff.
So anyway.. it looks like the next time I venture out to do this I'll have to shell out a few bucks. Not a big deal I guess, but in a sense it is because in CT I had access to a bunch of state parks for free. Then again the cost of living up there was 15% higher. So I guess the three bucks won't be that much of a stretch. 😉
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing