no new pics?
Q: Why don't I have a ton of new pics here?
A: A few reasons.
1. The majority of state parks in Florida charge admission. That sucks. From $3.00 up. No cheaper.
2. It rained today.
3. Florida has a different definition of "park" compared to where I used to live in Connecticut. In CT, all official state parks have dirt, trees and trails. In FL, it can mean something as stupid as "community pool with a lake next to it". Ugh. What this means is that you have to do a lil' reading before heading out to make sure you can actually, you know, see stuff.
So anyway.. it looks like the next time I venture out to do this I'll have to shell out a few bucks. Not a big deal I guess, but in a sense it is because in CT I had access to a bunch of state parks for free. Then again the cost of living up there was 15% higher. So I guess the three bucks won't be that much of a stretch. 😉
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone