Not a happy camper
While I won't get into the specifics, this is all I'm going to say right now (there's a specific person this is directed to):
If you say you're going to be somewhere, SHOW UP. I did, and you were gone. I was given the excuse you had a previous appointment and had to leave at 5pm. It would've been nice if you told me. You didn't bother to do that even with more than enough time to call and say "By the way, I have to leave at 5pm so be sure to be there before then." You didn't. That's a ditch.
Yes, you ditched - and I won't forget it.
-- edit --
See next post. Things are back to normal.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)