Not a happy camper
While I won't get into the specifics, this is all I'm going to say right now (there's a specific person this is directed to):
If you say you're going to be somewhere, SHOW UP. I did, and you were gone. I was given the excuse you had a previous appointment and had to leave at 5pm. It would've been nice if you told me. You didn't bother to do that even with more than enough time to call and say "By the way, I have to leave at 5pm so be sure to be there before then." You didn't. That's a ditch.
Yes, you ditched - and I won't forget it.
-- edit --
See next post. Things are back to normal.
More articles to check out
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review