Not a happy camper
While I won't get into the specifics, this is all I'm going to say right now (there's a specific person this is directed to):
If you say you're going to be somewhere, SHOW UP. I did, and you were gone. I was given the excuse you had a previous appointment and had to leave at 5pm. It would've been nice if you told me. You didn't bother to do that even with more than enough time to call and say "By the way, I have to leave at 5pm so be sure to be there before then." You didn't. That's a ditch.
Yes, you ditched - and I won't forget it.
-- edit --
See next post. Things are back to normal.
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake