Starting this week I am going to attempt to not smoke a cigarette more than once per hour. Last week I did really good and did not smoke more than once every half-hour, which included many instances where the time was a lot longer than that. I only cheated once (and only once) in the span of seven days and that's acceptable because it was very early in the week.
I figure if I was able to "survive" with the half-hour limitation, the one-hour limit might just work.
For the past six hours I've had only six smokes. Cool! Well, not cool that I'm smoking, cool that I'm smoking much less - to the tune of 50% less.
I can definitely tell because every time I light up a smoke I feel a high.
. . .
For a good long time I've been outright avoiding tech talk on my blog because I felt that no one particularly gave a crap about that sort of stuff. However I forgot one thing - computer nerds use the internet more than anyone else. To this day I still get search engine hits on really old stuff I wrote about tech related stuff.
What this means is you're probably going to see more of it because there are tons of things I've skipped writing about just because I was avoiding the subject.
And with that said my next post will probably be something tech-o-rama. 😀
More articles to check out
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake