Starting this week I am going to attempt to not smoke a cigarette more than once per hour. Last week I did really good and did not smoke more than once every half-hour, which included many instances where the time was a lot longer than that. I only cheated once (and only once) in the span of seven days and that's acceptable because it was very early in the week.
I figure if I was able to "survive" with the half-hour limitation, the one-hour limit might just work.
For the past six hours I've had only six smokes. Cool! Well, not cool that I'm smoking, cool that I'm smoking much less - to the tune of 50% less.
I can definitely tell because every time I light up a smoke I feel a high.
. . .
For a good long time I've been outright avoiding tech talk on my blog because I felt that no one particularly gave a crap about that sort of stuff. However I forgot one thing - computer nerds use the internet more than anyone else. To this day I still get search engine hits on really old stuff I wrote about tech related stuff.
What this means is you're probably going to see more of it because there are tons of things I've skipped writing about just because I was avoiding the subject.
And with that said my next post will probably be something tech-o-rama. 😀
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price