...now in super easy-read format (bung)
My site violated faux paus #9, which is Forgetting the Purpose of Text. For some strange stupid reason, the text here was small. It wasn't illegible, but still small. So I bumped the font size. Looks good. Much easier to read. (grin)
On a different note... I was searching really old blog archives from 2001 on another blog site - and I've come to one inescapable conclusion: Anything cool on the 'net always does one of two things. Either it will a) vanish or b) change into something corporate and stupid. Just about every "this is neat you should check this out" link I click from blog archives over 3 years old is gone or redirects somewhere stupid and unneat. Blah. 🙁
Sad. But what ya gonna do.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984