...now in super easy-read format (bung)
My site violated faux paus #9, which is Forgetting the Purpose of Text. For some strange stupid reason, the text here was small. It wasn't illegible, but still small. So I bumped the font size. Looks good. Much easier to read. (grin)
On a different note... I was searching really old blog archives from 2001 on another blog site - and I've come to one inescapable conclusion: Anything cool on the 'net always does one of two things. Either it will a) vanish or b) change into something corporate and stupid. Just about every "this is neat you should check this out" link I click from blog archives over 3 years old is gone or redirects somewhere stupid and unneat. Blah. 🙁
Sad. But what ya gonna do.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?