...now in super easy-read format (bung)
My site violated faux paus #9, which is Forgetting the Purpose of Text. For some strange stupid reason, the text here was small. It wasn't illegible, but still small. So I bumped the font size. Looks good. Much easier to read. (grin)
On a different note... I was searching really old blog archives from 2001 on another blog site - and I've come to one inescapable conclusion: Anything cool on the 'net always does one of two things. Either it will a) vanish or b) change into something corporate and stupid. Just about every "this is neat you should check this out" link I click from blog archives over 3 years old is gone or redirects somewhere stupid and unneat. Blah. 🙁
Sad. But what ya gonna do.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone