I just realized something. It's New Year's Eve.
Man has this year flown by... it just seems like one big blur. I've lived in a total of four locations (including where I am now), had extreme joy, pain, sadness, depression, confusion and just about everything else you can think of all wrapped into a memory at this point.
It's just.. amazing. Amazing how things are when time passes.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see