I just realized something. It's New Year's Eve.
Man has this year flown by... it just seems like one big blur. I've lived in a total of four locations (including where I am now), had extreme joy, pain, sadness, depression, confusion and just about everything else you can think of all wrapped into a memory at this point.
It's just.. amazing. Amazing how things are when time passes.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed