I literally laughed out loud at this one for the following reasons:
Jesus is depicted as an arrogant jerk.
Jesus works in an office - yet keeps those stylin' robes.
Jesus' ringtone is the Hallelujah chorus. Only from being raised Catholic could I recognize that. To the person who produced that bit, whoever s/he was, yes, I noticed - good call (bad pun intended).
I have been involved in those "someone in the office got hurt, let's have a moment of silence" things for some person who I've never met, probably never wanted to meet and couldn't give a crap less about. If you think I'm an idiot for thinking that - that's okay, because I know for a fact others feel the same way, to the tune of "Well, at least this keeps me from doing actual work for a few minutes."
If you liked that one you'd probably like Office Jesus - Coffee too.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see