I literally laughed out loud at this one for the following reasons:
Jesus is depicted as an arrogant jerk.
Jesus works in an office - yet keeps those stylin' robes.
Jesus' ringtone is the Hallelujah chorus. Only from being raised Catholic could I recognize that. To the person who produced that bit, whoever s/he was, yes, I noticed - good call (bad pun intended).
I have been involved in those "someone in the office got hurt, let's have a moment of silence" things for some person who I've never met, probably never wanted to meet and couldn't give a crap less about. If you think I'm an idiot for thinking that - that's okay, because I know for a fact others feel the same way, to the tune of "Well, at least this keeps me from doing actual work for a few minutes."
If you liked that one you'd probably like Office Jesus - Coffee too.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches