I literally laughed out loud at this one for the following reasons:
Jesus is depicted as an arrogant jerk.
Jesus works in an office - yet keeps those stylin' robes.
Jesus' ringtone is the Hallelujah chorus. Only from being raised Catholic could I recognize that. To the person who produced that bit, whoever s/he was, yes, I noticed - good call (bad pun intended).
I have been involved in those "someone in the office got hurt, let's have a moment of silence" things for some person who I've never met, probably never wanted to meet and couldn't give a crap less about. If you think I'm an idiot for thinking that - that's okay, because I know for a fact others feel the same way, to the tune of "Well, at least this keeps me from doing actual work for a few minutes."
If you liked that one you'd probably like Office Jesus - Coffee too.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?