Old games are cool
I was cleaning out a few boxes full of computer crap and I discovered my old Diablo II CD's with the Expansion Set. For the past two days I've been playing it. You totally lose track of time playing D2, let me tell ya.
D2 is great. It runs perfectly on my laptop, the graphics still really hold up well and it's just a great game. Blizzard nailed this game right on the money as far as entertainment value goes. My only extremely tiny complaint is that I wish it did a resolution higher than 800x600. If the game ran at 1024x768 resolution it'd be perfect - but that's okay. I can live with the 800 res.
I was really happy to find these discs. Thankfully I kept all the CD's in the box which had the sleeves with the original reg codes on them. The discs are still in really good shape, too!
Right now I'm on Act III using a Necromancer character. 😀
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone