Old games are cool
I was cleaning out a few boxes full of computer crap and I discovered my old Diablo II CD's with the Expansion Set. For the past two days I've been playing it. You totally lose track of time playing D2, let me tell ya.
D2 is great. It runs perfectly on my laptop, the graphics still really hold up well and it's just a great game. Blizzard nailed this game right on the money as far as entertainment value goes. My only extremely tiny complaint is that I wish it did a resolution higher than 800x600. If the game ran at 1024x768 resolution it'd be perfect - but that's okay. I can live with the 800 res.
I was really happy to find these discs. Thankfully I kept all the CD's in the box which had the sleeves with the original reg codes on them. The discs are still in really good shape, too!
Right now I'm on Act III using a Necromancer character. 😀
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two