Old games are cool
I was cleaning out a few boxes full of computer crap and I discovered my old Diablo II CD's with the Expansion Set. For the past two days I've been playing it. You totally lose track of time playing D2, let me tell ya.
D2 is great. It runs perfectly on my laptop, the graphics still really hold up well and it's just a great game. Blizzard nailed this game right on the money as far as entertainment value goes. My only extremely tiny complaint is that I wish it did a resolution higher than 800x600. If the game ran at 1024x768 resolution it'd be perfect - but that's okay. I can live with the 800 res.
I was really happy to find these discs. Thankfully I kept all the CD's in the box which had the sleeves with the original reg codes on them. The discs are still in really good shape, too!
Right now I'm on Act III using a Necromancer character. 😀
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984