Old-School "Theatrical" Guitar Multitracking
I've actually been doing this for a really long time, but this is how I layer guitars in a digital multitrack setup. Even if you don't have pro software you can multitrack easily using free software like Audacity to do the exact same thing. I stick with what I have because I'm used to it. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods