on being rediscovered
Y'know, every so often I'll check my server logs and see that someone searched for me on the internet - by full name - and ended up here. The location of where these searches originate is usually from where I grew up.
Yet it is so rare I get contacted from the folks that seek me out. I wish I knew why. It's not like my email address isn't in plain sight.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The proper direction for a Les Paul bridge
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- Cheap easy ways to get great vintage electric guitar tone
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The good and bad of the Squier 2019 Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it