On the rebound
I find that I have an uncanny ability to rebound from even the most dire of situations. Call it an Aries trait; it's definitely something I truly like about myself.
What I'm doing now: Downloading movies illegally. Yes, it's true. God Bless Limewire.
Tomorrow I have some other jobs to apply for like I said before. I'm going to practice the Mainer way of applying for jobs: Don't wear a suit. At Microdyne, I wore a suit to the interview. I've always worn suits to job interviews -- that's the way it's supposed to be. Evidently it's not up here. Could it be that the suit prevented me from getting a job? Stranger things have happened I suppose. Do suits intimidate people up here or something? I dunno.
So, on the 'morrow I will don by finest t-shirt and jeans and see what happens. If I actually get work dressed like that... the world's changed more than I thought.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time