On the rebound
I find that I have an uncanny ability to rebound from even the most dire of situations. Call it an Aries trait; it's definitely something I truly like about myself.
What I'm doing now: Downloading movies illegally. Yes, it's true. God Bless Limewire.
Tomorrow I have some other jobs to apply for like I said before. I'm going to practice the Mainer way of applying for jobs: Don't wear a suit. At Microdyne, I wore a suit to the interview. I've always worn suits to job interviews -- that's the way it's supposed to be. Evidently it's not up here. Could it be that the suit prevented me from getting a job? Stranger things have happened I suppose. Do suits intimidate people up here or something? I dunno.
So, on the 'morrow I will don by finest t-shirt and jeans and see what happens. If I actually get work dressed like that... the world's changed more than I thought.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp