On the rebound
I find that I have an uncanny ability to rebound from even the most dire of situations. Call it an Aries trait; it's definitely something I truly like about myself.
What I'm doing now: Downloading movies illegally. Yes, it's true. God Bless Limewire.
Tomorrow I have some other jobs to apply for like I said before. I'm going to practice the Mainer way of applying for jobs: Don't wear a suit. At Microdyne, I wore a suit to the interview. I've always worn suits to job interviews -- that's the way it's supposed to be. Evidently it's not up here. Could it be that the suit prevented me from getting a job? Stranger things have happened I suppose. Do suits intimidate people up here or something? I dunno.
So, on the 'morrow I will don by finest t-shirt and jeans and see what happens. If I actually get work dressed like that... the world's changed more than I thought.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?