on the track again
Pop update: Sis and Pop are on the Auto Train heading south as I write this. Called Pop up a little while ago and got the update. He says the Auto Train is very nice and that trains have come a long, long way since the last time he was on one (twenty-ish years ago?) Food car serves excellent food, the "roomettes" (as they call them) are comfortable and you don't even feel the tracks underneath you while traveling. Good deal.
In music stuff, I do plan on releasing something new but I'm not going to put a definitive date on it. I already put out two releases in less than six months, so.. I can take it easy with the next one. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing