on the track again
Pop update: Sis and Pop are on the Auto Train heading south as I write this. Called Pop up a little while ago and got the update. He says the Auto Train is very nice and that trains have come a long, long way since the last time he was on one (twenty-ish years ago?) Food car serves excellent food, the "roomettes" (as they call them) are comfortable and you don't even feel the tracks underneath you while traveling. Good deal.
In music stuff, I do plan on releasing something new but I'm not going to put a definitive date on it. I already put out two releases in less than six months, so.. I can take it easy with the next one. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see