one (almost) down, two to go
At this point in my life there are 3 major debts I have. One is a car payment and the other two I won't talk about because I don't want the ENTIRE INTERNET aware of my personal finances, thank you very much. 🙂
One of these debts (not the car payment) will soon be coming to a close in a few months.
This debt I speak of is something that's been a thorn in my side for over 6 years.
Yesterday I received a notice in the mail alerting me of the remaining balance and OH MY GOD it's actually close to being paid off.
Were I to describe what I felt when I read the letter, first it was joy (Yea, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel), then amazement (Wow, I've been paying this for this long?), then a bit of disgust (Wow, I've been paying this for this long?), then awe (Geez, this debt is really frickin' old!)
And.. yeah, that's about it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984