one (almost) down, two to go
At this point in my life there are 3 major debts I have. One is a car payment and the other two I won't talk about because I don't want the ENTIRE INTERNET aware of my personal finances, thank you very much. 🙂
One of these debts (not the car payment) will soon be coming to a close in a few months.
This debt I speak of is something that's been a thorn in my side for over 6 years.
Yesterday I received a notice in the mail alerting me of the remaining balance and OH MY GOD it's actually close to being paid off.
Were I to describe what I felt when I read the letter, first it was joy (Yea, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel), then amazement (Wow, I've been paying this for this long?), then a bit of disgust (Wow, I've been paying this for this long?), then awe (Geez, this debt is really frickin' old!)
And.. yeah, that's about it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see