one (almost) down, two to go
At this point in my life there are 3 major debts I have. One is a car payment and the other two I won't talk about because I don't want the ENTIRE INTERNET aware of my personal finances, thank you very much. 🙂
One of these debts (not the car payment) will soon be coming to a close in a few months.
This debt I speak of is something that's been a thorn in my side for over 6 years.
Yesterday I received a notice in the mail alerting me of the remaining balance and OH MY GOD it's actually close to being paid off.
Were I to describe what I felt when I read the letter, first it was joy (Yea, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel), then amazement (Wow, I've been paying this for this long?), then a bit of disgust (Wow, I've been paying this for this long?), then awe (Geez, this debt is really frickin' old!)
And.. yeah, that's about it. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago