one point four degrees F
I've experienced cold before but this is ridiculous.
It's 11:40pm as I write this and it's 41° F outside in Tampa.
That's not the ridiculous part.
Back at the stomping grounds it's 1.4° F.
I screen-captured this one just to prove I'm not kidding.
Click the image above for full-size view.
In all the years I lived there it never got that cold.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar