one point four degrees F
I've experienced cold before but this is ridiculous.
It's 11:40pm as I write this and it's 41° F outside in Tampa.
That's not the ridiculous part.
Back at the stomping grounds it's 1.4° F.
I screen-captured this one just to prove I'm not kidding.
Click the image above for full-size view.
In all the years I lived there it never got that cold.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984