one point four degrees F
I've experienced cold before but this is ridiculous.
It's 11:40pm as I write this and it's 41° F outside in Tampa.
That's not the ridiculous part.
Back at the stomping grounds it's 1.4° F.
I screen-captured this one just to prove I'm not kidding.
Click the image above for full-size view.
In all the years I lived there it never got that cold.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?