one sound to rule them all
Surreal is the only word that can describe the sound you hear. It's one thing to hear a score in a movie, but it's totally another when you actually hear it performed. It is nothing short of awe-inspiring to hear music like this live.
Even though the conductor was a bit rough around the edges, the overall sound was incredible. Pieces from all three movies were performed. Everything was there; from the Shire in the beginning to the end where the hero sails to the west at the end of the third film.
In case you're wondering, yes, there was a full 100+ person choir in addition to the musicians - and that alone is intense.
I intend on seeing many more concerts like this in the future. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see