From the "duh" department:
When I set up my style switcher (changing text size, font and color) for this site, I mistakenly set the cookie value to menga.net instead of just menga.net. Why I did that I have no idea. Anyone who was coming here without the www found that the style switching didn't work. Ooooops.
Some of you may have to empty out your browser cache/cookies. I don't think that's necessary.. but I dunno. Better safe than sorry. Works in my firefox and IE now so it should work for everyone else.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see