From the "duh" department:
When I set up my style switcher (changing text size, font and color) for this site, I mistakenly set the cookie value to menga.net instead of just menga.net. Why I did that I have no idea. Anyone who was coming here without the www found that the style switching didn't work. Ooooops.
Some of you may have to empty out your browser cache/cookies. I don't think that's necessary.. but I dunno. Better safe than sorry. Works in my firefox and IE now so it should work for everyone else.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing