opera 10.50 on a netbook
If there's one thing that's ticked me off about using my Dell mini 10v netbook (which I do use often) is that modern web browsers suck on them. Why? Because they're so frickin' bloated and dog-ass slow. However, Opera 10.50 was just released, and I'm using it to type up this bloggo.
Verdict? It's good. Better than good. Great, in fact. The reason? Speed. This thing is just as fast as Google Chrome without having to use that craptastic browser. I'm actually really happy with it, particularly when using the WordPress interface, which is a nightmare to work with in Firefox or IE8.
Opera 10.50 gets my thumbs up. I'll be writing a work article on this later in more detail. If your browser has turned into a slow piece of crap, install Opera. You might like it so much that you use it all the time.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing