opera 10.50 on a netbook
If there's one thing that's ticked me off about using my Dell mini 10v netbook (which I do use often) is that modern web browsers suck on them. Why? Because they're so frickin' bloated and dog-ass slow. However, Opera 10.50 was just released, and I'm using it to type up this bloggo.
Verdict? It's good. Better than good. Great, in fact. The reason? Speed. This thing is just as fast as Google Chrome without having to use that craptastic browser. I'm actually really happy with it, particularly when using the WordPress interface, which is a nightmare to work with in Firefox or IE8.
Opera 10.50 gets my thumbs up. I'll be writing a work article on this later in more detail. If your browser has turned into a slow piece of crap, install Opera. You might like it so much that you use it all the time.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?