I bought a new pair of sneakers recently. As usual, they're Starter "Walking" footwear, because, well, I walk with them. It's kind of funny that there are a ton of people out there that literally can't remember the last time they ran anywhere.
I wear supports in my shoes due to the fact I have flat feet (ah, another factoid about me I bet you didn't know about). This time around I decided to be brave and get those Dr. Scholl's "gellin'" thing-a-ma-doo's.
My official review: Comfy. "Outrageously" comfy? No. Just comfy. You'll get the same comfort level out of most other add-in insoles.
It's safe to say that the comfort of your feet largely depends on the quality of shoe you buy. If you go cheap, an insole isn't going to turn that shoe into an "outrageously" comfortable thing.
So you know, the footwear I wear isn't "Florida standard", which is anything open-toed. Down here there is literally no reason to wear close-toed shoes other than for professional reasons, such as an office job (and even then it sometimes isn't required).
Eventually I will get something open-toed sooner or later. 🙂
Yet another Connecticut contact
A girl I dated fourteen years ago contacted me on MySpace yesterday (hi Jen). Cool beans. She's turned into a gamer girl which is nothing short of awesome, because girls who use computers and play video games just rock your socks. Truly. They are the ones who "get it" in my opinion.
For those who don't want to do the math, I'm thirty-one now, which means fourteen years ago I was seventeen.
Pretty neat, eh?
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984