Just finished up all the rest of the pages here. I think I got 'em all (grin). This new template seems to be a lot easier on the eyes. Stuff is easier to find and everything seems to be a bit "cleaner" in design. So.. we'll stay with this template for a while until I get bored with it and change it to something else. (hehe)
Note to FireFox web browser users: If the text appears too small, you can easily increase the font size by pressing CTRL and +.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see