Overwhelmed in a good way that is. I don't think I've had this much new-tech gadgetry in quite some time. I have my new miniDV camcorder, the iMac and a whole lot of learning to do. I still haven't touched the Final Cut software yet. This is going to take several days to get in the swing of things!
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?