Overwhelmed in a good way that is. I don't think I've had this much new-tech gadgetry in quite some time. I have my new miniDV camcorder, the iMac and a whole lot of learning to do. I still haven't touched the Final Cut software yet. This is going to take several days to get in the swing of things!
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see