The halftime show for the Super Bowl sucked as usual, with one exception: Justin Timberlake grabbed Janet Jackson's top and a boobie popped out, showing a little silver thingy on the nipple. Publicity stunt? Probably. It sure looked intentional. And maybe I'm streching here, but should an outfit like that have separate parts just to cover a girl's chest?? Hmm...
Let us now stare at Janet's boobie in awe (and to those wondering, this technically does not count as "adult rated" material since the nipple is covered, and besides, I never claimed this web site to be "family friendly"):
[images were lost, sorry]
Awwwww man she's a beastly lookin' thing. Eesh. 🙂
Janet was outdone however. A fat guy jumped out on the field nearly naked and started doing what looked like a bad rendition of the Riverdance right after halftime. While Janet showing a boobie is exciting, a fat guy doin' the Riverdance in his (almost) birthday suit is just plain hilarious. 😀
Pats win the Super Bowl. Life is good. 🙂
It's Super Bowl Sunday. If you don't know what the Super Bowl is, you must be living under a rock. But anyway...
My home team is in the game, again. Maybe they'll win again. That'd be good. No I am not a football fanatic, but, when the home team wins, everyone feels a lot better. And yeah I mean everyone.
I checked out Superbowl.com and I found something pretty interesting: the Super Bowl National Anthem Honor Roll. Very interesting. Goes all the way back to 1967. The best anthem performance I remember is 1991. The best game I remember was Broncos vs. Packers. Super Bowl 32 was the only game in my history where the game was better than the commercials. Unbelievable, because the Packers were seen as a "sure thing" for a winner - but they lost (which is good because I hate the Packers). 🙂
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- LED Christmas lights are still terrible
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The reasons why electric guitars do not use XLR
- Why are barbers these days so terrible?
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- Casio W59 is better than Casio F-91W
- The future of USB is C and A
- I've been using Tracfone for over 10 years
- This cassette is an MP3 player with 3 layers of retro going on
- I'm a believer in headlight restoration kits now
- I want more lights in my life