A friend recommended that I try Advil Cold & Sinus so I picked up some today. Does it work? Yes it does. I won't claim it's a cure-all, but, my cold is much more tolerable now. I will definitely take one of these before I head out to work tommorrow.
Every time I think I'm getting over this cold, I'm not. Today I wake up and I'm sick as a dog... again. I just don't get it. Gonna have to hit the local pharmacy and get me some Sudafed.
I still got a case of the sniffles - but I am feeling far better than I did two days ago. A co-worker was nice enough to give me a few MotrinIB's to get me through the day.
I believe my cold is at the end of it's strain because my nose is itchy. Whenever my nose gets itchy, I know I am at the end of a cold. 🙂 Sounds weird but it's true.
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Obsolete guitar gear: ADA MP-1
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- Revstar with dual P-90 pickups is cool
- There is only one reason I don't buy Chinese Fender copy guitars
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- Garmin DriveSmart 66, four months later
- I'm finally getting away from HDD for SSD
- Things I eat now that I didn't 10 years ago
- 1,000 days until Windows 10 is dead
- 1993 vs. 2023 portable computer drive storage