Well.. I finished up the template for MoveableType to look like the old site, mostly.. The Board is down until I reinstall it. To date - this is probably been the most effort I've put into blog software for this site. Eesh. It's tedious, but well worth it when it's done.
The archive pages and other stuff will be update when I get around to it. 🙂
After a dissatisfying experience with the other software I was using, I've changed over to MoveableType. So far it's pretty cool. A lot of the "pro" sites use this and are happy with it.
Anyway - this stock template will most likely go away soon (in favor of the cool black template I just made), so watch for it. (grin)
After blowing up the server several times (heh) and doing several WinNT reinstalls, I finally got the machine back to where I think it should be. Seems to run pretty good.. SLOW.. (but then again is a P200).. by pretty good. Time will tell to see if it's stable enough for continued use.
Also, I just re-did the web design for my Counter-Strike team. Looks pretty good if I do say so mah-self. 😉
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Obsolete guitar gear: ADA MP-1
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- Revstar with dual P-90 pickups is cool
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- There is only one reason I don't buy Chinese Fender copy guitars
- Maple vs. mahogany electric guitar necks
- Garmin DriveSmart 66, four months later
- I'm finally getting away from HDD for SSD
- Things I eat now that I didn't 10 years ago
- 1,000 days until Windows 10 is dead
- 1993 vs. 2023 portable computer drive storage