Guess that little boobie-popper at the Music Television produced Super Bowl halftime show really ticked off the National Football League.
"We were extremely disappointed by elements of the MTV-produced halftime show" - NFL
"They were totally inconsistent with assurances our office was given about the show. It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime." - NFL
Bad call, MTV. Really bad call. You just basically screwed yourself out of ever being on the biggest broadcast that happens every year ever again.
Guess that MTV forgot that a Super Bowl audience is much different than a typical MTV audience.
The halftime show for the Super Bowl sucked as usual, with one exception: Justin Timberlake grabbed Janet Jackson's top and a boobie popped out, showing a little silver thingy on the nipple. Publicity stunt? Probably. It sure looked intentional. And maybe I'm streching here, but should an outfit like that have separate parts just to cover a girl's chest?? Hmm...
Let us now stare at Janet's boobie in awe (and to those wondering, this technically does not count as "adult rated" material since the nipple is covered, and besides, I never claimed this web site to be "family friendly"):
[images were lost, sorry]
Awwwww man she's a beastly lookin' thing. Eesh. 🙂
Janet was outdone however. A fat guy jumped out on the field nearly naked and started doing what looked like a bad rendition of the Riverdance right after halftime. While Janet showing a boobie is exciting, a fat guy doin' the Riverdance in his (almost) birthday suit is just plain hilarious. 😀
Pats win the Super Bowl. Life is good. 🙂
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Obsolete guitar gear: ADA MP-1
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- Revstar with dual P-90 pickups is cool
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- There is only one reason I don't buy Chinese Fender copy guitars
- Maple vs. mahogany electric guitar necks
- Garmin DriveSmart 66, four months later
- I'm finally getting away from HDD for SSD
- Things I eat now that I didn't 10 years ago
- 1,000 days until Windows 10 is dead
- 1993 vs. 2023 portable computer drive storage