It's Super Bowl Sunday. If you don't know what the Super Bowl is, you must be living under a rock. But anyway...
My home team is in the game, again. Maybe they'll win again. That'd be good. No I am not a football fanatic, but, when the home team wins, everyone feels a lot better. And yeah I mean everyone.
I checked out Superbowl.com and I found something pretty interesting: the Super Bowl National Anthem Honor Roll. Very interesting. Goes all the way back to 1967. The best anthem performance I remember is 1991. The best game I remember was Broncos vs. Packers. Super Bowl 32 was the only game in my history where the game was better than the commercials. Unbelievable, because the Packers were seen as a "sure thing" for a winner - but they lost (which is good because I hate the Packers). 🙂
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- Help with guitar setup (it's more than just adjustments)
- This is absolutely the classiest cheap P90 electric guitar
- My favorite China copy relic guitars
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- 2023 manual transmission cars that run on regular gas
- The guaranteed way to get the right car directions every time
- It's time to throw out those old USB sticks
- These stupid things are needed for cleaning guitars and electronics
- Why I will never own a Gibson SG guitar