painters were where?
This is one for my friends back in CT. Note the wires coming from these street signs. All signs like this light up at night. Not all of the area has signs like this, but the major parts do. Very nice. You can easily tell where you're going, day or night.
Look at the top right of the dump truck. It says "painters were here". Must be some kind of gang that's really into Jackson Pollock.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap