painters were where?
This is one for my friends back in CT. Note the wires coming from these street signs. All signs like this light up at night. Not all of the area has signs like this, but the major parts do. Very nice. You can easily tell where you're going, day or night.
Look at the top right of the dump truck. It says "painters were here". Must be some kind of gang that's really into Jackson Pollock.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price