Forgot to mention: The painting of the interior of the house is finished. It took a while, but it was done right and it looks great. The only things left to do now are to clean out the rest of the house (mostly boxes and so on), clean the siding on the outside of the house, get the carpets cleaned and.. that's it more or less.
After all this is done, an attempt will be made to sell the house again. The last attempt didn't work out but this time I think it will work. I'm crossing fingers.. 😉
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp