Forgot to mention: The painting of the interior of the house is finished. It took a while, but it was done right and it looks great. The only things left to do now are to clean out the rest of the house (mostly boxes and so on), clean the siding on the outside of the house, get the carpets cleaned and.. that's it more or less.
After all this is done, an attempt will be made to sell the house again. The last attempt didn't work out but this time I think it will work. I'm crossing fingers.. 😉
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time