photos from the pier, st. petersburg fl
I may have laid it on real thick that my cell phone camera had this cool retro vibe to it in the way it takes photos, but in all honesty, my old FujiFilm A820 absolutely destroys what my phone can do. To this day it still takes amazing photos. Here's a few from The Pier.
(There are 3 photos below, you can scroll through them with the arrows.)
[Edit: The photos were hosted on a site that's now gone, sorry.]
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches