photos from the pier, st. petersburg fl
I may have laid it on real thick that my cell phone camera had this cool retro vibe to it in the way it takes photos, but in all honesty, my old FujiFilm A820 absolutely destroys what my phone can do. To this day it still takes amazing photos. Here's a few from The Pier.
(There are 3 photos below, you can scroll through them with the arrows.)
[Edit: The photos were hosted on a site that's now gone, sorry.]
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see