photos from the pier, st. petersburg fl
I may have laid it on real thick that my cell phone camera had this cool retro vibe to it in the way it takes photos, but in all honesty, my old FujiFilm A820 absolutely destroys what my phone can do. To this day it still takes amazing photos. Here's a few from The Pier.
(There are 3 photos below, you can scroll through them with the arrows.)
[Edit: The photos were hosted on a site that's now gone, sorry.]
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing