photos from the pier, st. petersburg fl
I may have laid it on real thick that my cell phone camera had this cool retro vibe to it in the way it takes photos, but in all honesty, my old FujiFilm A820 absolutely destroys what my phone can do. To this day it still takes amazing photos. Here's a few from The Pier.
(There are 3 photos below, you can scroll through them with the arrows.)
[Edit: The photos were hosted on a site that's now gone, sorry.]
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago