picasa photo organization
I was finally able to figure out how to categorize my photos on Picasa without having to re-upload them all over again.
Something which is not very obvious in the Picasa system is that there's a tiny "organize" button (when logged in and viewing an album) that will allow you to mass-copy/mass-move photos from one album to another. When I discovered this I was really happy about that because now I could categorize easily. So I did.
I literally have hundreds of photos in there and it was nice to be able to separate all those out.
My albums are here if you want to check it out: http://picasaweb.google.com/rmenga
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago