picasa photo organization
I was finally able to figure out how to categorize my photos on Picasa without having to re-upload them all over again.
Something which is not very obvious in the Picasa system is that there's a tiny "organize" button (when logged in and viewing an album) that will allow you to mass-copy/mass-move photos from one album to another. When I discovered this I was really happy about that because now I could categorize easily. So I did.
I literally have hundreds of photos in there and it was nice to be able to separate all those out.
My albums are here if you want to check it out: http://picasaweb.google.com/rmenga
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone