picasa photo organization
I was finally able to figure out how to categorize my photos on Picasa without having to re-upload them all over again.
Something which is not very obvious in the Picasa system is that there's a tiny "organize" button (when logged in and viewing an album) that will allow you to mass-copy/mass-move photos from one album to another. When I discovered this I was really happy about that because now I could categorize easily. So I did.
I literally have hundreds of photos in there and it was nice to be able to separate all those out.
My albums are here if you want to check it out: http://picasaweb.google.com/rmenga
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984