I reconstructed my home studio today, somewhat. Everything is hooked up except for the synths and signal effects (due to the fact I don't have desks to put them on). I recorded acoustic some stuff and it came out as I expected. That's a good thing; it means none of my gear broke during the move.
Playing the acoustic has been great. I am always amazed at what comes out when you layer acoustic guitars using relatively simple chords and melodies. It's almost like the instrument plays itself sometimes. Soon enough I'll have some new tunes up when I put back the music section. It'll be good stuff - you watch. 😉
Even though it rained all day (and it still is), today was a good day. Creativity rocks.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches