I reconstructed my home studio today, somewhat. Everything is hooked up except for the synths and signal effects (due to the fact I don't have desks to put them on). I recorded acoustic some stuff and it came out as I expected. That's a good thing; it means none of my gear broke during the move.
Playing the acoustic has been great. I am always amazed at what comes out when you layer acoustic guitars using relatively simple chords and melodies. It's almost like the instrument plays itself sometimes. Soon enough I'll have some new tunes up when I put back the music section. It'll be good stuff - you watch. 😉
Even though it rained all day (and it still is), today was a good day. Creativity rocks.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?