I reconstructed my home studio today, somewhat. Everything is hooked up except for the synths and signal effects (due to the fact I don't have desks to put them on). I recorded acoustic some stuff and it came out as I expected. That's a good thing; it means none of my gear broke during the move.
Playing the acoustic has been great. I am always amazed at what comes out when you layer acoustic guitars using relatively simple chords and melodies. It's almost like the instrument plays itself sometimes. Soon enough I'll have some new tunes up when I put back the music section. It'll be good stuff - you watch. 😉
Even though it rained all day (and it still is), today was a good day. Creativity rocks.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see