Plan A: Pay all the bills, get back to zero (as I've mentioned a million times before), move to southern Connecticut.
Didn't work. Reason: Had to buy a new vehicle. Old one crapped out. Back in debt again.
Plan B: Pay just the credit card off, figure out something later.
This won't work either.. it's not a plan, really. More like staying in a rut.
Plan F: Save together some money and move somewhere else, start over. "F" is for fuggit.
After a discussion with a friend last night I came to realize that..
a) We all got bills and trying to get out of them is a futile attempt, because once you pay one off there's another right around the @*% corner.
b) Happiness is more important than money. At present, the happiness factor is low on the scale - that needs to change.
c) I've said it before, I'll say it again.. I really want to get out of here. After much thought, I don't believe "there" (my destination) will be another "here".
Time to execution of Plan F: Indeterminate, but I'll let you know. 😉
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)