Plan A: Pay all the bills, get back to zero (as I've mentioned a million times before), move to southern Connecticut.
Didn't work. Reason: Had to buy a new vehicle. Old one crapped out. Back in debt again.
Plan B: Pay just the credit card off, figure out something later.
This won't work either.. it's not a plan, really. More like staying in a rut.
Plan F: Save together some money and move somewhere else, start over. "F" is for fuggit.
After a discussion with a friend last night I came to realize that..
a) We all got bills and trying to get out of them is a futile attempt, because once you pay one off there's another right around the @*% corner.
b) Happiness is more important than money. At present, the happiness factor is low on the scale - that needs to change.
c) I've said it before, I'll say it again.. I really want to get out of here. After much thought, I don't believe "there" (my destination) will be another "here".
Time to execution of Plan F: Indeterminate, but I'll let you know. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see