Plans for the 4th
A lot of people have been asking me, "What'cha doin' for the 4th?" Here are my plans:
a) First and foremost, enjoy the long weekend. 🙂
b) Clean out the car and the truck.
c) Change the oil on my car.
d) Vacuum the car.
e) Finish a band web site (which I said I'd get done 2 weeks ago but haven't had the time).
f) Finish the redesign on the biz site (in the works).
g) Sleep in every single day this weekend and Monday.
h) Go see the Spiderman 2 movie.
..I think that's about it. Further bulletins as events warrant. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?