Plans for the 4th
A lot of people have been asking me, "What'cha doin' for the 4th?" Here are my plans:
a) First and foremost, enjoy the long weekend. 🙂
b) Clean out the car and the truck.
c) Change the oil on my car.
d) Vacuum the car.
e) Finish a band web site (which I said I'd get done 2 weeks ago but haven't had the time).
f) Finish the redesign on the biz site (in the works).
g) Sleep in every single day this weekend and Monday.
h) Go see the Spiderman 2 movie.
..I think that's about it. Further bulletins as events warrant. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar