Plans for the 4th
A lot of people have been asking me, "What'cha doin' for the 4th?" Here are my plans:
a) First and foremost, enjoy the long weekend. 🙂
b) Clean out the car and the truck.
c) Change the oil on my car.
d) Vacuum the car.
e) Finish a band web site (which I said I'd get done 2 weeks ago but haven't had the time).
f) Finish the redesign on the biz site (in the works).
g) Sleep in every single day this weekend and Monday.
h) Go see the Spiderman 2 movie.
..I think that's about it. Further bulletins as events warrant. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984