rich's podcast episode 1 - cheap new vs cheap parts guitar
Here it is.
Yep, I decided to go with a podcast. The first episode is on YouTube. You can watch it here by viewing the above, or if you'd like to leave a comment on the episode, watch it direct on YouTube or email me.
This is just a test to see how this flies. Feedback is appreciated.
In this episode I talk about cheap new guitars vs. cheap parts guitars, and places you can generally go online since during these pandemic times you really can't go into a guitar store.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984