rich's podcast episode 1 - cheap new vs cheap parts guitar
Here it is.
Yep, I decided to go with a podcast. The first episode is on YouTube. You can watch it here by viewing the above, or if you'd like to leave a comment on the episode, watch it direct on YouTube or email me.
This is just a test to see how this flies. Feedback is appreciated.
In this episode I talk about cheap new guitars vs. cheap parts guitars, and places you can generally go online since during these pandemic times you really can't go into a guitar store.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar