rich's podcast episode 1 - cheap new vs cheap parts guitar
Here it is.
Yep, I decided to go with a podcast. The first episode is on YouTube. You can watch it here by viewing the above, or if you'd like to leave a comment on the episode, watch it direct on YouTube or email me.
This is just a test to see how this flies. Feedback is appreciated.
In this episode I talk about cheap new guitars vs. cheap parts guitars, and places you can generally go online since during these pandemic times you really can't go into a guitar store.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?