rich's podcast episode 1 - cheap new vs cheap parts guitar
Here it is.
Yep, I decided to go with a podcast. The first episode is on YouTube. You can watch it here by viewing the above, or if you'd like to leave a comment on the episode, watch it direct on YouTube or email me.
This is just a test to see how this flies. Feedback is appreciated.
In this episode I talk about cheap new guitars vs. cheap parts guitars, and places you can generally go online since during these pandemic times you really can't go into a guitar store.
More articles to check out
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore
- Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster and its greatest strength
- Is it possible to have a perfect electric guitar?
- State of the watch collection 2020
- The switch
- Sometimes guitar string brand does not matter
- Ugly Fenders of 2020 – Electron Green Strat, Tele and Precision Bass
- the guitar center experience post covid-19
- How to get the country slapback guitar sound
- Do Herco picks live up to the hype?