poi database generator
Behold, my mad programming skills (heh).
I introduce the POI Database Generator. Check it out. As far as I know I'm the first one on the internet to do this.
A lot of people visit this site looking for POI information (particularly for Garmin products) and are desperately seeking any information on how to get POI's (that's "Points of Interest" by the way) for use with their GPS products. To date, very few databases are publicly available. As a matter of fact, I'm one of the few people that actually offers any for download on my GPS page at all(!)
So I brainstormed a bit and wrote a script that generates POI's. All for free, because I'm such a nice guy. 😉
To GPS geeks near and far, enjoy.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see