poi database generator
Behold, my mad programming skills (heh).
I introduce the POI Database Generator. Check it out. As far as I know I'm the first one on the internet to do this.
A lot of people visit this site looking for POI information (particularly for Garmin products) and are desperately seeking any information on how to get POI's (that's "Points of Interest" by the way) for use with their GPS products. To date, very few databases are publicly available. As a matter of fact, I'm one of the few people that actually offers any for download on my GPS page at all(!)
So I brainstormed a bit and wrote a script that generates POI's. All for free, because I'm such a nice guy. 😉
To GPS geeks near and far, enjoy.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago