About a half-hour from now I'll be heading to Clearwater to drop off the truck to have the sunroof done, then back to Tampa to attempt to finish up a project I have on the table (it's a video thing).
I've spent the past hour watching a movie on the internet that, according to hype, is supposed to be this ground breaking work to make you sit up and raise an eyebrow or two. I won't say what the film was about because it's a touchy subject, but I will say this: The film was not ground breaking, the acting sucked and the entire point of the storyline was lost. In addition, it didn't flow well at all and there were gaping plot holes everywhere. I guess that's what you get from indie films.
But as they say, there's a reason for everything. My reason in the grand scheme of things for watching that crappy film was probably to show me what not to do in a film (something quite helpful when I eventually get around to producing my own). 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp