Post interview interview
I got back from visiting Pop at the hospital a little while ago. He's doing well and will be released tomorrow.. or at least the hospital said they would. Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.
Before I visited Pop I did my interview. How did I do? No clue. I never know. Personally I think I blew it because I over-talked myself. The guy who interviewed me knew a lot about tech. I know a lot about tech, so we chatted it up quite a bit. He talked a lot. I talked a lot. But I don't know if any of the conversation we had will lead to employment. I can tell you that the interviewer was an old-school tech and moreover a smart one - the kind that acts as the glue to keep the team together. Soft spoken with an army of knowledge that only years of experience can provide. You could just tell just by talking to him.
Whether I get the job or not, I'm happy I at least tried.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches