I've acquired two things concerning the work situation: Jack and S--t. And Jack left town. You know, it's not like I'm being overly picky when it comes to work. I have applied for more or less any type of job I think I could do and no one calls. Depressing.
Pop has encountered a hurdle. The closing will not occur today, but, it will occur next week so it's a small hurdle. I also have to get a key to the house from the realtor because I'm in charge of getting Pop's stuff in the house and supervise when the movers show up, et cetera.
I wrote what is possibly one of the best rock songs I've ever written last night. Damn, does it sound good. Unfortunately it's too "light" for the band I'm currently in, but I will definitely use it on a side project - no doubt about it.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984