I've acquired two things concerning the work situation: Jack and S--t. And Jack left town. You know, it's not like I'm being overly picky when it comes to work. I have applied for more or less any type of job I think I could do and no one calls. Depressing.
Pop has encountered a hurdle. The closing will not occur today, but, it will occur next week so it's a small hurdle. I also have to get a key to the house from the realtor because I'm in charge of getting Pop's stuff in the house and supervise when the movers show up, et cetera.
I wrote what is possibly one of the best rock songs I've ever written last night. Damn, does it sound good. Unfortunately it's too "light" for the band I'm currently in, but I will definitely use it on a side project - no doubt about it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?