I've acquired two things concerning the work situation: Jack and S--t. And Jack left town. You know, it's not like I'm being overly picky when it comes to work. I have applied for more or less any type of job I think I could do and no one calls. Depressing.
Pop has encountered a hurdle. The closing will not occur today, but, it will occur next week so it's a small hurdle. I also have to get a key to the house from the realtor because I'm in charge of getting Pop's stuff in the house and supervise when the movers show up, et cetera.
I wrote what is possibly one of the best rock songs I've ever written last night. Damn, does it sound good. Unfortunately it's too "light" for the band I'm currently in, but I will definitely use it on a side project - no doubt about it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar