With the wi-fi turned off and the screen brightness all the way down (which surprisingly is still very viewable), this is the battery life you can get on a 6-cell on a Dell Inspiron mini 10v.
Seriously, that kicks ass. Almost 7 frickin' hours.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar