Proof that youth is a bunch of inconsiderate dolts
It would appear that our nation's youth doesn't have the first clue as how to properly be considerate. If you're of the opinion like I am that most younger (as in below the age of twenty-four) people are rude and manner-less, you'd be right.
For a few years now I thought it was all in my head. I'd say to myself Well, maybe I'm not giving teens and tweens enough credit, maybe it's just me. I was wrong. Most of them wouldn't know the first thing about etiquette and manners. Now it's been proven.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984