Proof that youth is a bunch of inconsiderate dolts
It would appear that our nation's youth doesn't have the first clue as how to properly be considerate. If you're of the opinion like I am that most younger (as in below the age of twenty-four) people are rude and manner-less, you'd be right.
For a few years now I thought it was all in my head. I'd say to myself Well, maybe I'm not giving teens and tweens enough credit, maybe it's just me. I was wrong. Most of them wouldn't know the first thing about etiquette and manners. Now it's been proven.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?