Proof that youth is a bunch of inconsiderate dolts
It would appear that our nation's youth doesn't have the first clue as how to properly be considerate. If you're of the opinion like I am that most younger (as in below the age of twenty-four) people are rude and manner-less, you'd be right.
For a few years now I thought it was all in my head. I'd say to myself Well, maybe I'm not giving teens and tweens enough credit, maybe it's just me. I was wrong. Most of them wouldn't know the first thing about etiquette and manners. Now it's been proven.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar