Compared to my other guitar tunes, this one is just raw punk-style. No solos, no guitar effects (other than distortion), no other fancy guitar stuff. Just plain fast rock. It was fun, I liked doing it.
This also counts the first time I've used the Alesis Fusion for drum work. It did quite well. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing