'Puter stuff and werk stuff
Kat's computer is finished for the most part. All she has to do is pick up a modem for it so I can install/test the thing, then she can take it home.
My laptop is still without operating system because I was messing around with it and haven't bothered to reinstall Windows yet.
Today is my last day of freedom. I had the whole week off last week. It was great. Got a lot of things done. Got lots of sleep, too. I did not announce this week off on my blog because I didn't want a lot of people bothering me. How did I get the week off? I went from contract over to full time at my job. They asked me when I wanted to start. I asked if I could start on the 22nd instead of the 15th. They said "okay", so I got a week off. No pay this week but the mental relaxation was well worth it.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches