'Puter stuff and werk stuff
Kat's computer is finished for the most part. All she has to do is pick up a modem for it so I can install/test the thing, then she can take it home.
My laptop is still without operating system because I was messing around with it and haven't bothered to reinstall Windows yet.
Today is my last day of freedom. I had the whole week off last week. It was great. Got a lot of things done. Got lots of sleep, too. I did not announce this week off on my blog because I didn't want a lot of people bothering me. How did I get the week off? I went from contract over to full time at my job. They asked me when I wanted to start. I asked if I could start on the 22nd instead of the 15th. They said "okay", so I got a week off. No pay this week but the mental relaxation was well worth it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago