random bits for dec 15 2007
the crappy code rules all
Kat had problems viewing my blog in her AOL browser. Turns out it was because of a stupid XML declaration at the top of the code here. Solution: Remove it. (heh)
All is well once again.
And yes this means my blog totally does not validate whatsoever. But all humans can read it now and humans are more important than computers. So.. yeah. 😛
before the monster gets me
I'm seriously entertaining the idea of getting a Sam's Club membership so I can get cases (instead of buying separately) of Monster LO-CARB soda.. or excuse me.. "Energy Drink". The crap is expensive but I love it so. I can chop off almost half the price of it by getting cases of it instead.
twitter losing favor with me
I am using Twitter but it's already starting to annoy me somewhat. Why? Because it's a useless extra step. I may or may not stop using it because.. well.. I guess I'm just not nerdy/geeky enough to be using it..?
the cycle of internet communities
It still amazes me to this day how much an internet community, any internet community, doesn't matter in the real world whatsoever.
But here's the rub: When any one of these communities finally breaks out of the online world into the real one, it drops off the face of the Earth almost as fast as it arrived.
windows live writer kicks ass
Okay, seriously, if you blog with any frequency at all, you have GOT to get Windows Live Writer. It's free and it connects to just about every major type of blog (WordPress, LiveJournal, Blogger, MovableType, etc.) on the planet.
It's about a million times better than blogging using the in-the-browser method.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see