random bits for dec 15 2007
the crappy code rules all
Kat had problems viewing my blog in her AOL browser. Turns out it was because of a stupid XML declaration at the top of the code here. Solution: Remove it. (heh)
All is well once again.
And yes this means my blog totally does not validate whatsoever. But all humans can read it now and humans are more important than computers. So.. yeah. 😛
before the monster gets me
I'm seriously entertaining the idea of getting a Sam's Club membership so I can get cases (instead of buying separately) of Monster LO-CARB soda.. or excuse me.. "Energy Drink". The crap is expensive but I love it so. I can chop off almost half the price of it by getting cases of it instead.
twitter losing favor with me
I am using Twitter but it's already starting to annoy me somewhat. Why? Because it's a useless extra step. I may or may not stop using it because.. well.. I guess I'm just not nerdy/geeky enough to be using it..?
the cycle of internet communities
It still amazes me to this day how much an internet community, any internet community, doesn't matter in the real world whatsoever.
But here's the rub: When any one of these communities finally breaks out of the online world into the real one, it drops off the face of the Earth almost as fast as it arrived.
windows live writer kicks ass
Okay, seriously, if you blog with any frequency at all, you have GOT to get Windows Live Writer. It's free and it connects to just about every major type of blog (WordPress, LiveJournal, Blogger, MovableType, etc.) on the planet.
It's about a million times better than blogging using the in-the-browser method.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984